Tuesday, April 8, 2008

TheFunky Name Tag

My rock star name (first pet and current car):
Brandy Nissan
My gangsta name (favorite candy bar and favorite cookie):
Twix Snicker Doodle
My detective name (favorite color and favorite animal):
Blue Giraffe
My Star Wars name (first three letters of last name and first two letters of first name then the word "of" then a medication you are on):
Petda of Tri-Sprintec
My superhero name (2nd favorite color and favorite drink with "The" in front):
The Pink Pina Colada
My Nascar name (first names of your grandfathers):
Doyle Joseph
My model name (name of your favorite perfume/cologne and your favorite candy):
Blossoming Romance Sour Punch Straws
Witness-protection name (mother's and father's middle names):
Vaughn Lee
Thanks for the Tag Whitney! I tag anyone who reads this!! :)

3 comments:

Shelley April 9, 2008 at 5:04 AM  

I especially like your model name ; )

Anonymous,  April 9, 2008 at 6:52 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous,  April 9, 2008 at 6:56 AM  

Whoops, I just wanted to edit my last comment but it deleted it! :) we are on the same bc, tri-sprintec! that's fun! Good idea of changing the stripper part... i should have but that's why I have you! (I went and changed that on mine as well) That was fun reading :)

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP