Secondhand Serenade Concert
For Valentines Day Ryan got me tickets to one of our favorite bands. They are called Secondhand Serenade. Well I guess he is called secondhand serenade because he is the only one that sings, but ya . . . I was absolutely ecstatic!!
The concert was no disappointment and we had a great time screaming and singing a long. The only regret we have is not bringing our camera. Ryan thought they wouldn't allow them, but they did so we were sad we didn't bring ours. We did take some pictures with Ryan's phone so at least we have something.
It was so fun to kick back and have a relaxing, good time with Ryan before he takes his big test. Thanks Ry for taking me!
I also included a music video from one of his songs below so you can hear what he sounds like.
2 comments:
Nice job Ry! Tickets to a concert a a surefire winner in my book. I hadn't heard of this guy, but the video you posted was pretty good! Sounds soooooo fun!
oh that would be sooo fun!!!!
Post a Comment