The Exotic Lives of Mr. and Mrs. Pettit


Many people have gotten on our case about not posting anything on our blog. So we thought we would just give you a peek into our exciting lives to show you why we haven't been very diligent. Our days are fun filled with 40 hours of work and 40+ hours of school. I come home exhausted and can't wait to hit the couch and Ryan comes home exhausted and so excited to hit the books. Needless to say, our life isn't very interesting right now. But don't worry we plan on having a great summer . . .
p.s. we will be posting 2 more things throughout this week, so stay tuned . . .
2 comments:
Oh yay!! you posted something! I can't wait till you post more... :)
What a couple of old folks. I mean come on that's what your mom and dad and your sisters do at night ; ) Welcome to married student life.
Post a Comment