Danna 2 . . . The Updated Model
I had decided about a month ago that I was going to grow my hair out. I was doing a pretty good job of it . . . for about a second. It got all the way to my shoulders and then . . . well it was just one of those spur of the moment things and I decided to chop it off! My friend Cassie who I work with has the cutest haircut so I made her come with me so I could get mine cut like hers. I wasn’t sure I would like it and I new I would miss the ponytails since that’s about all I wear at work, but I was excited for a new look. It's kind of hard to tell from these pictures, but I cut it in a slight A line and it has a lot of choppy layers. I really like it. It’s fun! I also had fun surprising Ryan because I didn't tell him. I can’t believe I actually kept a secret from him. That is definitely not one of my strong points. I always tell him everything. He was pretty shocked I actually kept it from him too.

4 comments:
I love your new hair cut... we both have the thing about short hair! I love it! man i don't know if it is the lighting or if you colored your hair but the "during the hair cut" pic and the "styled" pics are such a different color! I love it though! :)
It looks great Danna!! Good for you for keeping a little secret. See, surprises are fun ; )
Dana your hair looks great!!!
Very fun Danna! I like it a lot!
Post a Comment