Saturday, May 2, 2015

{Document Your Days}

Let's play catch up shall we? Addy's artwork was chosen to be on display at an art exhibit. She did a beautiful job painting downtown St. Louis and we were super proud of her!


She has also mastered the art of having the world's biggest melt down over absolutely nothing. Kindergarten is rough you know? Five minutes later I found her like this.



We go through paper over here like it's going out of style, but I don't mind a bit. I love watching their drawings of people and how they change from day to day. It's crazy to think that a year or so ago she was still drawing stick figures!


Six Flags is open for the season!! Insert happy sqeals from my littles here ;-) Eli was finally big enough this year to ride a roller coaster. His facial expressions were saying "I'm completely and utterly horrified," but he gave us the thumbs up when it was over and went again!


This is Easton's preferred way of sitting in a shopping cart. It's a mixture of I'm tired of looking at you mom. What can I manage to get my hands on while mom's not looking? And I'm just kickin' it in here, chillin', no big deal.


The weather has been so beautiful this spring and we have been soaking up every last bit of it. The second Addy gets home from school it's outside we go until I have to drag everyone back in for dinner.  Easton LOVES to be outside and gets so mad when I take him out of his car seat and go inside with out letting him play. He is also 110% obsessed with balls. My arms are extremely thankful that Easty Beasty has finally decided to use walking as his means of transportation. Now I can just let him down to wander instead of holding him and everybody is happy :-)



 Eli recently learned the art of an under doggie. I can hear Easton's high pitched squeals and laughter just looking at these pictures!


Addy learned the art of car washing using Daddy's new power washer.


Easton learned the art of peek-a-boo between his awesome chunky thighs. Oh how this makes me laugh.


Most the time this boy thinks he is too big for naps. But every now and then I convince him other wise :-)





Popsicle season has officially started. Thanks to my friends mom we now have these awesome "cozy's" to keep our fingers from tuning into popsicles .





 School will be out soon and Summer will be upon us. It's gonna be a great one!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP