{Date Night}
Once a year Ryan's Residency program throws a fancy schmancy dinner party and it so much fun to go to! Three hours with my hubby? I'll take it! We do things a little differently than most. For instance, the attire. Girls have been out shopping a month in advance trying to find the perfect dress where as I throw open my closet a half hour before, close my eyes, and pick ;-) And they're all excited to drink the night away with free booze and Ryan and I are excited to see how many plates of giant, delicious shrimp we can inhale before they take the appetizers away and it's time for dinner. It's a win win for everyone ;-)
I am beyond proud of this boy. I honestly don't know how he does what he does. He's worked to death, exhausted, has little time for himself, but yet he always finds time for us and keeps a positive attitude. He always makes sure we are taken care of and most importantly he makes it known that we are his everything. And although his work makes him out to be a workaholic I know it is not his choice and I know with out a doubt that there's no where else he'd rather be that with us. I am incredibly grateful to call him mine!
He really lucked out with the other residents in his year. They are all so kind hearted, hard working, and really amazing people. It's nice to know he's being well taken care of at his home away from home.
What's that? Two dates in one month? Say what?! That sounds sad, but two dates in one month does not come around often so we jumped at the opportunity! Ryan really wanted to hit a bucket of balls with me to get ready for his big golf game with the other Doctor's for sports day.
Golfer's up for Ryan and batter's up for me! I'd say my form needs some work ;-) Also take note that I have officially swung all the way through on the photo on the right, yet somehow the ball still stands. Ha!
I don't think I'll quit my day job just yet ;-)
Speaking of my day job, when did Easty Beasty get big enough to sit in that car seat?! Where did my baby go?! He also recently said his very first word, ball! He is obsessed with any and all balls. And he has quite the arm on him too. He refuses to stay little this boy of mine. He's officially walking more than crawling now and he even thinks he's big enough to scoot around on the wiggle bike outside by himself. He also loves to be outside and is getting really good at making what he wants be known! Love him!





0 comments:
Post a Comment