Thursday, January 29, 2015

{Fevers, Coughs, Sneezes & Sniffles}

 We've managed stay fairly healthy this winter . . . until now. It started with Miss Addy, the following day Eli  and Easton, and eventually ended at me. I really dislike sicknesses that wipe the entire family out! And the sad part was I didn't even have enough arms to hold everybody that wanted to be held and snuggled because everybody was sick at the same time! It was no fun!


As much as I didn't want Adalee to be sick I couldn't help but be slightly happy inside to keep her home from school for a couple of days. I tried my best to spend one on one time with her since those moments are few and far between these days. We painted nails, practiced her reading, played games, and snuggled lot's.




See what I mean when I said I didn't have enough arms to hold everyone?! Poor little buddy just laid face down on the floor and cried. Easton got hit the worst and ended up needing nebulizer treatments. He is our first child to have needed to do this so I guess we should consider ourselves lucky, but it was so sad. He was so sad.




He didn't like it one bit and screamed the first few times, but after a while he quit fighting it and started sleeping during the treatments instead of screaming. It knocked us out for a week or so, but eventually we all got better! Being sick always makes you appreciate being healthy so much more!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP