{Here Comes Trouble}
Who is this child and what have they done with my baby?! I swear in a three day time period he went from baby to not so baby just like that! He learned to clap, crawl, took his first bubble bath, and I swear he was saying "ball." I think I might cry! He is rather adorable doing it all though.
Of course he had to learn how to crawl as soon as the Christmas tree went up. Lights, ornaments, and presents. A baby's dream come true. It's right up there with toilet paper on the list of baby's favorite things to get in to!
I let him sit up in the bath for the first time with Eli and he loved it. He laughed so hard when Eli would squirt water out of his toys at him.
In my attempt to slow him down and keep him out of trouble we sometimes resort to what I like to call "baby jail." ha! He's smiling, it's not so bad in there ;-) I'm sure it's only a matter of days before he discovers all he has to do is lean to the side and he can escape. But for now he think's his mama's pretty tricky!





0 comments:
Post a Comment