{Eight Months NEW}
Easty Beasty here is definitely making a point. "Mama, I'm growing up whether you like it or not!" I can not believe the changes in this boy over the past month. And I swear most of them happened in a three day time period!
He went from happily sitting to happily crawling. From happily letting me clap his hands to happily clapping on his own. From happily jabbering to happily making sounds like "Da Da and Ba." From happily staying out of trouble to happily getting into trouble. From happily being satisfied with one jar of baby food at a time to not so happily being satisfied with one jar of baby food at a time. ha! The boy loves to eat. Did I mention he does everything HAPPILY? I don't think there are many children who continue to smile WHILE crying. We refer to him as Mr. Happy Pants around here.
We are head over heels, above and beyond, 110% OBSESSED and in LOVE with our Easty Beasty. I wanna eat him, which according to an article I read recently it is perfectly normal to want to eat your child ;-) Our mind just doesn't know what to do with all their cuteness! You can read about it here.
Meet our new puppy :-)
Favorite pass times for this boy right now are chewing on electrical cords, eating paper, presents, pulling bows off presents, touching the christmas tree, making a mad dash toward the stairs when the door is left open, wrecking his brothers trains and towers, learning new tricks like how to stand up in his crib, sticking his tongue out like a dog, eating, stealing the hearts of everyone, annnnnd smiling ;-) You really can stop growing now Easton. Like really. I think you're going to be trouble Mr., but I'll keep you anyway.








0 comments:
Post a Comment