Wednesday, October 15, 2014

{Thirty One}

 October is birthday month around here and Ryan started us out! I think somebody is getting a little  bah hum bug about his birthday though . . . he's not allowed to do that for at least another nine years right?!



Once you become a parent you have to share your birthday with your kids. They can hardly stand that you are opening a present and blowing out candles with out them! Ryan was a good sport of course and let them have at it. I'm not sure I would have done the same ;-)



This year his presents were a Cardinal's Baseball cap, basketball shorts, a cadet hat, the game Wits and Wagers and his most favorite gift . . . some Maui Jim sunglasses to replace the ones he lost in the ocean 6 years ago!



My one surprise to him was a Reese's frozen custard cake from Fritz's. And boy was it DEEELICIOUS! The kids and I are so lucky to have this guy in our lives. He works hard for us, and then comes home and plays hard. He is the most unselfish person I know and would do anything to help me out. Even if it means hand stitching monsters for Eli's upcoming bday party. Seriously, what guy does that?! Oh how we love him so. Happy Birthday Ry. Thirty One never looked better!


0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP