{Simple Things Sunday}
This little lady is still here. I promise. But oh how we miss her during the day. All day Kindergarten really is too long to be away. Some days I just want to keep her home, but she LOVES going to school. And she LOVES riding the bus. In fact, one day I thought I would surprise her by going to pick her up from the school. The second she saw me she burst in to tears and told me "I want to be a bus rider!" Well oookay then. I was shocked!
Beautiful evening light and a perfect memory captured of these two on a stroll. In that moment, all was right in the world. Life is good.
(Photo credit goes to Miss Adalee, our budding photographer)
Happy Sunday :-)






1 comments:
Gosh, its strange to think those kids are yours, their hair is SOO Blonde!!! But then you see their daddy and yep, they belong!! :)
Post a Comment