{Life With Easton]
Just what do you think you're doing little man?! Six months is much too little to be doing that! Stop it. Just stop it.
I tell ya, this little man does not want to stay little for his mama! Just shortly after turning six months old he was up on all fours just trying to crawl away! For now he just rocks back and forth, back and forth. He also does a pretty good job of scooting himself backwards. But it won't be long before he figures it all out. Then it will be a whole new world for all of us. Sometimes I walk by him and kick his legs out from under him. Just trying to slow him down a little ya know? Alright, not true of course. But the thought does cross my mind . . . ;-)
We've carried on the Costco shopping cart tradition. It's the first shopping cart we let Eli sit up in and it's now the first shopping cart Easty Beasty sat in too. He's growing up so fast and looked like one of the big kids sitting up in there. He was so proud of little self. Let's be honest though, the only reason I allowed him to think he was one of the big kids is because he really is just too BIG. My arms can not stand to lug that giant car seat with 19+ pounds of cuteness in it any longer.
Just getting a little brotherly love :-) Who doesn't want to love on a squishy baby belly?
Well, I guess this is the last time we'll be sitting in this contraption. "Yeah, I got it all figured out Mom. If I lean far enough over just like this, I will fall out on to my head and knock your yogurt off the table in the process. But I will be free at last!"
Six months going on sixteen? He's even throwing in some gangster signs. The kids were so excited when I put Easton in here. They pushed him around and around and around some more. Oh the life of the third child. He's everyone's favorite toy :-) Once again, the only reason I allowed him to "pretend" to be one of the big kids and sit up in the car was because there was too much cuteness to hold and my arms were tired.
Life with Easton as we know it. 19+ pounds of pure happiness to love on. It really is a rough life.










0 comments:
Post a Comment