{Here We Are to Trick or Treat}
A knight and his dragon, and a very pretty butterfly! And the tricks on you, this should actually read "Here We are to TRUNK or Treat." I didn't plan on taking pictures of us before our ward trunk or treat (hence the reasoning for Easton not having shoes or matching socks on), but the Coombs family was in town visiting us and I had to get a picture of all these cuties in their costumes! Well, I couldn't stop at just one photo and before I knew it I had captured everyone. And boy am I glad I did because actual Halloween was FREEZING cold and gloomy as could be. Our little dragon was a trooper and didn't cry once during the trick or treating process.

I'm glad we decided to have him wear the dragon costume that Eli wore as a baby. It was nice and cozy! Here's a side by side comparison of our little dragons. Eli was one years old and Easton six.
Happy Halloween!





0 comments:
Post a Comment