{Five Months NEW}
This sweet boy just keeps getting better with each passing month. I am 110% COMPLETELY OBSESSED, head over heels, in LOVE with my Easton.
I am really hoping his easy going, happy go lucky, chill personality sticks because we could really use a calm child around here! He is getting to be such a big boy. Eli is always telling me how cute Easton is and that he just wants him to stay little. He will then look at me and say "Right mom? We just want him to stay little!" That's right my sweet boy, just stay little.
He is fast approaching the time period where I really truly do want to freeze time. I love this stage! They interact, are all smiles, and they can't escape yet! Although, he does try his best to escape. I have never had a child that used rolling as means of transportation, but he definitely gives it a go! I put him to sleep at one end of the crib, and when I go to get him he's usually at the other end. He has also recently become a tummy sleeper and is giving siting up his best shot. Slow down baby boy, what's your hurry?!
I can tell he can't wait to be running around with his brother and sister. He is pretty in love with his big sister. All she has to do is look at him and he giggles up a storm. Sometimes when I am feeding him I actually have to tell her to go away because he won't stop giggling at her!
We sure love our Mr. Moose. And we love that he is so big. More for us to love on! We also love it because we can give him nick names like "Easty Beasty, Mr. Moose, and Porky Pwaeky." Although we love these nicknames the most used nickname for him is plain and simple and oh so true, "Happy." I am bound and determined to make his first word be happy because it perfectly describes him. He is our happy place.





0 comments:
Post a Comment