Thursday, July 10, 2014

{Swimming Lessons}


These cuties have been sooo excited for swimming lessons! Eli especially since he didn't get to participate last summer. Miss Adalee did extremely well and can now swim under the water by herself!



Mr. Eli had some rough days during the two week course. Sadly I must admit it was partially my own fault. He refused to go under the water with his teachers so towards the end of one of his classes I told the teacher to just put him under. BIG. MISTAKE. Had I known he was going to go completely a-wall I would not have had them do it. I honestly don't think I've ever seen him that mad in his whole life. I felt terrible.

Thankfully he did get back in the water after that, but only under one condition, he didn't want to go under. I was very surprised his teachers were brave enough to throw him off the diving board after the going under water incident. And yes, they literally threw him off because there was no way he was going to do it willingly.



Miss Adalee was of course fearless and jumped right off. I'm so proud of the improvement she has made in swimming this year. She will be a regular old fish by the end of summer!


The kids both wanted pictures with their teachers on their last day of lessons. It brought back so many memories of my swim lessons/lifeguarding days!




We've been able to take the kids swimming several times this year thanks to friends with neighborhood pools and to our neighbor for getting us free pool passes! I wish I could take them more often, but it's a bit tricky with all three by myself.


This one just sits pool side and looks cute :) We are looking forward to a trip to Grandma's where we can swim all day everyday! Maybe Easton will even take a little dip! Well, I best be going, got A LOT of pinching to do :-)


0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP