Sunday, March 23, 2014

{Livin' Large}


Yet another four weeks has come and gone. I can't believe we only have three weeks until we meet this little guy! As uncomfortable as I am feeling I am hoping he doesn't come more than a week early. I still have so much to do! It's time to buckle down and get to work! My doctor actually said I could be induced if I wanted so as of right now, if he decides not not come on his own, I will be induced April 9th! The kids are so excited for their brother to come and ask me everyday if he is ready to come out yet. This family definitely needs a baby, it has been too long! We can't wait to meet you sweet boy!


In the mean time, these two will be cuddled up and waiting for you!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP