{New Year , New Class}
At the start of the new year this little lover became a sunbeam! I remember thinking Addy was so ready, and I even started her a year ahead of when she was supposed to. But this little guy? No way! No way was he big enough to be a sunbeam! He still clings on to us for dear life every time we take him to nursery. And he just seemed to little! Gah! I could hardly believe it.
But January came and suddenly we found ourselves with another "littlest sunbeam." We thought maybe, just maybe, he would be super excited to be in primary like his big sister. But nope. The poor child just stares up at me with his big pouty lip and big tear filled puppy dog eyes and says, "Don't leave me mama. Don't leave me." Talk. About. Heart. Breaking.
This happens every Sunday and every Sunday they pry his little hands away from around my neck (this is not an easy task might I add, strong little fella) and I escape out the door. We meet again 2 hours later and he is all smiles and can't wait to tell me about all the fun stuff he did in class. SILLY BOY! But we sure do love him!
Then there's this little lady. Our super senior sunbeam who has finally graduated from sunbeams and is now a CTR 4! She was soooo excited. She busted out her CTR ring and she was ready to go. I was actually only planning on taking a picture of Eli, but she insisted I take one of her too and who can say no to that? Not I. Her teachers always tell us what a joy she is to have in class and how well behaved she is. She really does try hard to be a good girl and we are so proud of the choices she makes.
It's a strange feeling to have these two in primary . . . I think it's time for their brother to come, church is sounding waaaaay too quiet ;)


0 comments:
Post a Comment