{Round and Round}
Our favorite thing about our new house is that it's located on a quiet cul de sac! We seriously are so in love with it. Not only is it on a cul de sac, but there aren't even houses all the way around it. There are only houses on half and the rest is beautiful lush forest!
The kids love running, biking, and pushing each other in the car round and round and round. I get exhausted just watching them do it. I used to get exhausted chasing them and keeping them from going in the street. Now I just get to sit back and enjoy watching my littles and listening to their laughter all while not having to worry every second if they are going to get hit by a car.
Eli learned to ride the trike and is rarely seen with out it. I love watching his short little legs pedaling just as fast as he can
I also love that he rides it like it's a chopper.
This is the life!









1 comments:
Oh my goodness, it's so pretty and green! And the lil' cutie in the Y hat's adorable. Eli and Addie are getting so big. So glad you guys are loving the new place. xoxo
Post a Comment