Saturday, May 18, 2013

{Week in Paradise Days 7 &8}

 Day 7: Grand Turk

If there was an island we never care to visit again, it would probably be Grand Turk. It was a very flat, dirty Island with not much to do. Apparently there is great snorkeling, but the day we were there the water was extremely cloudy and you couldn't see anything. Bummer.


We managed to find ways to fill our time. Like attempting to climb a coconut tree
 

And building pyramids like we were teenage cheerleaders.


Getting attacked by a killer wave during our attempt to make me do a back flip.


Mid way through the black flip. I was actually stuck just like that for a few seconds ;)


Thinking it would be so cool to get a picture of us jumping really high. We ended up with twenty shots of us just like this. I think it's safe to say we cleared 3 inches . . . maybe.


Miraculously we did succeed in getting our jumping shot. We also succeeded in making my arm span look 6ft long.



You couldn't ask for better friends then this group right here. I. Heart. Them. 


 

 And then, just like that, it was all over. Back to life. Back to my babies, a 16 hour car ride, and loads of boxes to be packed. Can I escape all this and go back pretty please? Except for my babies, I'll take them :)

I'm so glad we were able to make this trip happen with our friends. It was unforgettable and we will cherish the memories forever. I feel a tradition coming on!

THE END


0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP