Saturday, May 25, 2013

{Introducing Dr. Pettit}


 We have been anxiously anticipating this day for four years and the fact that it's already here just blows my mind. How in the world has four years gone by so fast?!


To say Ryan has earned this moment is a definite understatement. He 100% OWNS this moment. He has worked harder than I've ever seen him work these past four years and has given it his everything. Somehow he managed to juggle medical school while still making plenty of time for his little family and how he did it I will never know. He's amazing. That's all there is to it. We could not be more proud of this Dr.!

Somebody got a little sleepy during the extremely long, and in her mind boring, graduation. She did a great job of clapping and screaming for her Daddy when he walked across the stage though so it was a well earned nap :)
 

 
 
We couldn't have survived this adventure with out the love and support of our friends. They were a constant reminder of the many blessings we enjoyed during our four year stay in Iowa.



Who would have thought this group would come to Iowa with a total of three and a half kids and leave with 8!


We were so excited and grateful that Ryan's parents were able to join us for gradation. They have fully supported Ryan from day one and I truly believe he is who he is because of the parents they were. Proud parent moment right here!







 Ryan, telling you how proud I am of you doesn't even begin to describe the feelings I felt as you walked across that stage. You are the perfect husband and father and I know you will be the perfect Doctor! Congratulations babe, we did it!

Good bye medical school! We will miss our friends, but we won't be missing you!


1 comments:

Cassie August 8, 2013 at 7:16 PM  

Yea, a huge congrats and one step closer to the real thing!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP