Remember when...
Remember when we first met? I was the “tough guy” to you, and you were both the “cute straight haired married girl” and the “cute curly-haired girl”? The long night on the phone? Learning how to cut my hair or draw my blood? Playing guitar, or driving around in my truck?
Remember when our little Angel came to us? How about our little Ham?
Sweet corn? White coats? State fairs? Pumpkin patches?
Remember all the good times? How about the tough times? The happy and sad ones? The times together? The times apart? Remember when we had only been married for five years, and still had so many great years ahead? Well I do! And I can’t wait to be a part of all the wonderful moments in the future. I love you, Danna! You are my everything! Without you, I truly am nothing! Thank you for the support, the help, the love. Five down, forever to go! I love you! Happy 5th!





3 comments:
So sweet. You are the best, Ryan!
Oh, how sweet! And of course, I cried. This is a side of Ryan I have never seen :)
Congrats to making it 5 years guys!
Happy anniversary. You have definitely made the most of your first 5 years together. What an awesome family you have. Congrats. Love reading your blog and especially seeing all the fabulous pictures.
Post a Comment