{Summer Fun #34}

{Have a Photoshoot}
"Fun?" Maybe not so much. We all left this photoshoot with a few more scratches and bumps than we came with. Eli became the victim of this innocent looking rocking chair and the rest of us were attacked by those gorgeous flowing weeds! I always wish I could show behind the scenes of some of our photoshoots so we could all get a good laugh. There may or may not be several threats of timeout, way too many marshmallows, very strange noises coming out of dad's mouth to grab their attention . . . alright and mom's mouth too. Lot's of dancing, jumping up and down, and overall, WAY too much excitement for one photoshoot.
By the end we are all sweating, and I in turn will have received another "love mark" around my left eye. No matter how hard I try I can't help squinting my left eye when I'm behind the camera. My skin will not be thanking me when I'm old and wrinkly, but hopefully my kids will thank me for my sacrifice of beauty in turn for their priceless photos ;)
2 comments:
Look at all that yummy light and those cute smiles. What we go through to get such perfection : )
Danna! these pics are so cute!!!
Post a Comment