Sunday, August 14, 2011

{Summer Fun #43}



{BBQ With Friends}

Right after Ry finished his boards and before we left on vacation we put on a BBQ with our wonderful friends. We call this gang "Carpool 1A." Shortly after moving here the guys decided to put together a carpool to go to and from school each day. We were fortunate to have ended up with the best of the best.



I personally want to thank each one of these guys for the friendship they showed toward Ryan and for all of the countless hours you all spent studying for exams to help each other through. I don't think Ryan could have survived with out your support and much needed comic relief :)



I for one could not have survived with out your wives. I have never met a more lovely group of gals. They really are the whole package and I have enjoyed every minute spent with them.



A couple of our friends decided to branch out for 3rd and 4th year and we were very sad to see them go. But we were glad we got to do one last get together with everyone. Thank you all for becoming our "family" away from home and we wish you all the best of luck in your upcoming rotations!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP