Monday, August 15, 2011

{Here Comes Trouble}



Eli finally decided he was ready to crawl. And he did it exactly how I thought he would. Perfectly. I just knew his little mind was at work, observing all those other babies cruisin around. And when he knew he could do it right, the first time, he went for it.



He is beyond pleased with his performance and was squealing while grinning ear to ear. He just kept looking at us with his big cheeser like, "aren't you so proud of me?!"

He is also causing the exact amount of trouble I thought he would. He has stuck more things in his mouth than Addy did her entire baby career. Paper, stickers, a giant rock, an acorn, cell phone chargers-while plugged in, toilet paper, pieces of carpet, lids to hairspray bottles, and the list goes on. he seems to be advancing in the "trouble" department far faster than his sister ever did. A few short days after learning to crawl he was headed for the stairs and pulling himself up to any piece of furniture he could. I think he just earned himself a new nickname. Trouble.

This was, I kid you not, his second time crawling ever. Prepare to be impressed.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP