Thursday, July 14, 2011

{Summer Fun #3}



I can honestly say I have one of the cutest, most sweetest grandpa's you will ever meet. He has the kindest heart and has always been so supportive of all his grandbabies. It was so nice to sneak over to his place for a couple hours and catch up. This was the first time he had met Eli. The picture I took of the two of them completely melts my heart.

A year and a half ago when we saw Papa Joe and Addy was fascinated with all of his "coo coo" clocks. Ever since then she calls every clock a "coo coo" clock and if you ask her what a clock says she will quickly chime "coo coo."



This trip Papa Joe mesmerized her with something else. His Train. For as many years as I can remember he has had this train in their basement. It was his "winter project" on year and it is incredible. I was glad Addy could share the same memory I have of Papa Joe and his train. She talked about it for days.



{Trip to In-N-Out}

Papa Joe has done so much for me and my family over the years and we wanted to do something for him. So we decided to take him out to lunch to the famous In-N-Out. It was good company, good food, and great memories.

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP