Monday, June 27, 2011

{Summer Fun #12 and #38}


#12. Side Walk Chalk Art

This was really Addy's first experience with side walk chalk and she did okay with it. We will have to practice with it a bit more and I'm sure she will love it. Eli watched us intently from his exersaucer and we all had a good time together.



#38 Play Hop Scotch




It has been a LONG time since I have played hop scotch and my first attempt at drawing one showed it. I did it all wrong. haha! After a little instruction from my oh so smart husband, I got it right the second time ;) I then proceeded to try and show Adalee how it worked. She didn't fully understand, but she got the main concept of the whole game. Hop! She loves to jump.



Sidewalk chalk, playing hopscotch, it's all fine and dandy. But at the end of the day, she'd rather swing on a bar ;)

1 comments:

Rhonda Montgomery June 28, 2011 at 8:32 PM  

Is she going to be a gymnast?!!! Very cute!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP