{Little Mama}


Yes, she is 100% doing exactly what you think she's doing. These babes around this house have got to be fed and I just couldn't keep up with them all so Addy stepped up to the plate. Addy picked up her baby bottle, looked at it, looked at it some more, and then dropped it to the ground. She firmly grasped the back of "Emma's" neck, turned her face into her, and went to work. It was such good technique I was shocked!
This wasn't the best part though. After a few seconds she pulled baby Emma back. She looked her straight in the eye and asked, "Hungry? Want brito (burrito)? Okay!" And she went back to feeding this sweet babe. Apparently Adalee makes burritos and not milk :) Ahh, this girl provides me with daily humor and I love it. She will make a good mommy someday.
3 comments:
:)Precious!
Well, it looks like they erased my comment so I will try again. This is hysterical and I am so glad you got a picture of her and shared it. It just cracks me up!!! They really do learn by example, don't they! Hey, by now I guess your mom and dad are there! Have the best time! I love seeing your babes' cute faces! They are darling!!!
That is so funny!
Post a Comment