Wednesday, February 9, 2011

{Joy of Love Day: 09}



As you can see Ryan's hobbies are put away for the winter and he can hardly wait for warmer weather so he can bust em' out! I can't say I am always very supportive when it comes to his hobbies because that just means less time I get to spend with him. Time is a hard thing to come by in Medical school and these days it is few and far between! With that being said, I do realize he needs time to himself just as much as I do so I try really hard to let him go.

Golfing has always been a hobby of his. Road biking on the other hand, is his new passion. I was very hesitant about letting him have this fancy bike because I figured it would end up hanging there on the wall, just like it is right now. I have to admit something though. Something I rarely admit to. I WAS WRONG. He woke up every morning during the summer excited and motivated to ride his bike. It's an exercise he actually enjoys doing and I can't say no to that.

This was taken this past summer during our visit home.


It's also really fun for him because his Dad is big into biking as well. It's an interest they share together. There is a slight embarrassment on my part seeing these two riding together in their tight spandex biker shorts. They make quite the fashion statement and I make sure to let them know it :)

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP