Sunday, February 6, 2011

{Joy of Love Day: 06}



This was an easy one. I could have picked a number of things Adalee loves at the moment, but the first thing to come to my mind was her Daddy. Since adding Eli to the family she has become a BIG time Daddy's girl. We have about a 5 to 10 minutes melt down every single morning when she wakes up and says "See Daddy?" I try to put off answering her question for as long as possible, but eventually the dreadful words have to come out. "Daddy is at school sweetheart." It breaks my heart every time.

On the flip side, it is a celebration when Daddy comes home. I live for the moment Ryan gets home and so does Addy. She will drop whatever she is doing and run screaming to the door, "Daddy, daddy, daddy!" I know it makes his day. I am so grateful my children have such an amazing father. They adore him.

1 comments:

Hansen's Fantastic Five! February 7, 2011 at 9:05 PM  

I'm loving this workshop...Such a fun idea to do on your blog this month. I will be checking everyday!!Or everyother day. I'm loving your pics too BTW. If only i had a nice camera too then i could be maybe doing this fun workshop too! You kids are adorable.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP