Friday, February 4, 2011

{Joy of Love Day: 04}



This one was pretty easy for both kiddos. It is rare to see Miss Addy without some sort of accessory on that cute head of hers. I don't think I will ever have enough bows and flowers for this girl :)

As for Eli, I guess you could say I am enjoying the simpleness of a boy a little too much these days. He will usually be found wearing his pajamas. All day...sometimes for a couple days. Ha! That sounds really horrible. At least their cute jammies right?



Okay, so this picture isn't a part of the assignment, but I couldn't resist! Look at that pouty face! He knows how to work it.

3 comments:

Hyde Family February 6, 2011 at 7:31 PM  

Danna, your bows for Adalie are SO CUTE! I need you to teach me how to make different kinds. . .

Miquelyn Hollingsworth February 8, 2011 at 2:01 PM  

That's so funny. My little guy puts his little lip out just like that! I can't resist it.

Cassie February 10, 2011 at 12:04 PM  

ADORABLE pouty face!! I love the bows, I know what you mean that you can never have enough!!!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP