Tuesday, February 15, 2011

{Choo Choo}

It has been so fun to watch Addy's imagination start to develop. Lately she has been taking these books and turning them into a choo choo train. She carefully lines them up and then excitedly says, "Look Mama, choo choo train," as she pushes them around the room. It's really cute.



She is becoming quite the smart girl these days. The other day I happen to say the number 7 and Addy quickly said "8,9,10!" Ryan and I couldn't believe it and thought it was just a fluke. But when we asked her to say it again she did. Turns out she can count to ten all by herself and I didn't even know. .

1 comments:

Cassie February 15, 2011 at 8:25 PM  

I am amazed and how much these kids can soak up! That kind of thing happens to me with Hallie all the time!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP