Tuesday, January 4, 2011

{Eli Ryan-2 months}

It is no small wonder when they, who are so fresh from God, love us.

--Charles Dickens




Our little buddy was 2 months old on Christmas Day. This was by far my least favorite gift because once again, it means he is getting bigger! Okay, that's not entirely true. It was my absolute favorite gift because that means I have had this cute boy, all to myself, for two whole months. He is healthy, happy, and strong and I don't think I could ask for a better gift than that.

Here are some things I don't want to forget about Eli at 2 months

{1} He weighs 10 pounds 15 ounces (35th percentile), is 22 1/2 inches long (35th percentile), and has a head circumference of 15 1/2 inches (40th percentile. Overall, a pretty well rounded boy!

{2} He's a spitter and enjoys bathing me in it daily.

{3} He started sleeping through the night at 6 weeks and now sleeps from 10 p.m. until 6 or 7 a.m.

{4} He usually eats, is up for an hour and a half, and then naps.

{5} He likes to scratch at things. If he is not happy with you he begins to claw and scratch at whatever he can get. I sure hope he outgrows this one ;)

{6} He likes his binky, but doesn't care to sleep with it. As soon as he falls asleep he pops it right out.

{7} He likes to tell us stories and is cooing and making baby noises all the time.

{8} He rarely looks straight forward. Just like his big sissy he prefers to kink his neck to the side as far as it will go.



{9} He loves to stand and is becoming very strong and wiggly. Whenever I burp him he stiffens up like a board and stands straight up, making things a bit more complicated.

{10} He is the blow out King. It's a joyous day if we haven't had a blow out.

{11} He likes to snuggle up right next to my cheek when he is tired. This is probably my most favorite thing.

{12} He has let out a little giggle twice and they were both at Ryan. Ryan says it's because he's his favorite. I say it's because he thinks he's funny looking.

{13} He has a goobery eye that drives me crazy. It also drives him crazy because I am always picking at it.

{14} He is very smiley and mellow.

{15} So far his nick names are "E" and "Buddy."

{16} He already does not like to be left a lone and will immediately start whipping his head around trying to find you if he can't see you.

{16} He makes me happy, everyday. Love you E!

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP