{♥ Sweet, Sweet, Baby ♥}

(You can click the image to enlarge it slightly)
I was extremely spoiled and was able to have both of my sisters come out to help me after I had Eli. I was even more spoiled because Shelley took the most precious and priceless pictures of Eli for me. Photography is a love we both share and I can proudly say it is because of her that I developed this love. Her talent and love for photography has always been an inspiration to me.
Photos can capture a moment. Show what someone sees through their eyes. Save a memory. Make you laugh. Make you cry. And can completely, for one second, stop time in it's tracks allowing you to keep a piece of your sweet, sweet baby. Just like this. Forever. Thank you for giving this to me my sweet sister!
1 comments:
darling pictures!!!
Post a Comment