{Blessing Day}


On November 29th we were able to bless this little guy. We were so excited that Ryan's parents were able to be there for his big day. Ever since I bought his blessing outfit (thank you baby GAP)I have been dying to put him in it. He definitely met all of my expectations and looked like one handsome little stud!
Three generation picture
Ryan was able to give him a beautiful blessing. It was precious and priceless and I will remember it forever. What a wonderful thing it was to see Ryan express his love for Eli. This sweet boy really does hold a very soft spot in our hearts, especially mine. I feel such a bond with him and can't wait to see what his future holds.
I think my favorite part of the whole thing was when Ryan lifted him up to show everyone. He was wide awake and looking all around. Ryan held him nice and high and give him a big kiss. I, along with everyone else, could tell he was one proud Daddy. He was such a handsome boy and we are so blessed to have him in our family.
We love you E!
2 comments:
I've been waiting for these pics!! I've been dying to see him in his blessing outfit. Cute cute! Hes such a little handsome guy. I told you he would be wrapped around your finger!!! miss you guys! Happy holidays!
What a special time for you all! Eli looks so adorable in that outfit! It was nice to have a grandma and grandpa there for his blessing! You guys are such a cute family!
Post a Comment