{Thirty Weeks}

I wasn't too surprised to see some major growth in the belly region during this past 6 weeks. This is exactly what happened when I was pregnant with Addy. I woke up this morning in a bit of a panic when I realized I only have 10 weeks left! TEN!! Yikes . . . I have a lot to do before then. I am glad they are finally starting to come out with some fall clothing so I can officially start buying some outfits for this little guy :)
It's funny how the first time around we were preparing for a baby and how this time around I feel like I am preparing more for a toddler. There are so many things we need to transition Addy into before this baby boy gets here! I hope in all of my craziness I will still be able to make time to really spend with Addy and do some fun things before he comes. The poor girl has no idea what's coming! Unfortunately we have to work before we can play so first things first, operation potty training. Wish us luck!
4 comments:
good luck you can do it. just be patient. We gave Hallie one skittle or one fruit snack every time she went and it worked like a charm. We also got her favorite "elmo" panties and she loved wearing them!
You still look way to small to be 30 weeks! When exactly is your due date again and just how old is Addie? My children all took forever to potty train, but good luck on that. Just don't stress if she isn't interested!
You are so cute pregnant...(and not pregnant too)!
Oh boy. Good luck. All I can tell you is I hear boys are easier. Potty training is not one of my favorite things!
Post a Comment