{Happy Easter}

We had a wonderful Easter weekend as a family. We started it out with an Easter breakfast and egg hunt put on by our branch. A couple days before the egg hunt we took Addy out in the grass and practiced "hunting" for eggs. She loved it. After every egg she placed in her basket she excitedly clapped her hands. When it came time for the real hunt she was ready! Her new sandals caused her to fall a lot, but she got right back up and headed for the next egg. She had so much fun and we loved watching her enjoy her first egg hunt. 
Addy is now a pro at opening the Easter eggs so when she got to her basket Easter morning she knew just what to do . . . shove all of the candy in her mouth as fast as she could. I probably should have stopped her, but we were having too much fun laughing at her. The Easter Bunny brought her lot's of little goodies including a new little baby doll and her new favorite thing, crayola color dotz. They are little tablets you stick in the bath tub that change the color of the water. She loved it.

And for those of you who don't believe me when I tell you that Addy has a mullet here is the proof! I know it's kind of hard to tell when I scrunch her hair up, but it's there. Oh boy, is it ever there. She definitely has a party goin' on in the back and the bath brings it out! 
We are so glad for the time we were able to spend together this Easter weekend and for the spirit that was felt while we watched Conference together. What a perfect opportunity it was to reflect on the life of our Savior. It was so nice to spend two whole days just being with each other. I love this little family of mine :)
4 comments:
Looks like you guys had so much fun! Ruark LOVED finding the Easter eggs too, and he LOVEd all the yummy goodies inside. It's so fun that they are the same age and doing a lot of the same things!
That is some pretty sweet hair, Danna!! Haha! Addy looks like she is loving her pink water. And I love her green and white shirt. So springy and sweet.
How cute! You little girl is growing up so fast! I can't believe that the only time I have seen her is when she was just a tiny newborn! Where has all this time flown? She is just way cute!
I never thought of teaching my children how to hunt for Easter Eggs, no wonder the Dredges always won the Easter egg hunts! Ha Ha!
Post a Comment