Sunday, October 4, 2009

In Denial...



I think the picture explains it all. I am totally and completely in denial that my baby can stand up to this toy and walk! I mostly wanted to blog this picture so that Ryan could see her. My sister Shelley just had her fourth child and since our mom couldn't be here to help I volunteered to fly out to Virginia for two weeks and take her place (pictures and stories to come). Adalee has never been away from her Daddy. I felt bad leaving him for two weeks, especially since Addy has been doing many new things. I know he feels bad because he is missing little moments like this. So...I hope this helps you feel a little more included Ry! We love and miss you!

7 comments:

Elise October 4, 2009 at 7:19 PM  

Darling picture. I hope you are having a great time!!

kyle, kristin and kj October 4, 2009 at 7:24 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
kyle, kristin and kj October 4, 2009 at 7:25 PM  

Maybe when I have my baby you should fly out for 2 weeks and help me! We cant believe how big she is getting. We miss you guys and getting to watch her grow!

Hansen's Fantastic Five! October 5, 2009 at 8:22 PM  

Shes getting so big....i would be in denial as well. Fun update though.

Unknown October 6, 2009 at 7:35 AM  

I can't believe she is walking! She is not big enough yet. I miss you tons girly. LOVE YOU!

Unknown October 6, 2009 at 7:35 AM  

This is Cassie by the way. Love you and miss you guys!

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP