BIG Things are Happening in Iowa
Ohhh yeah...it's state fair time in Iowa! Since it's farm town central out here, the state fair is a pretty BIG deal. We had heard so many great things about it so we decided we had better check it out! We saw quite a few BIG things. For example, a 3,100 pound bull, a giant cow made completely out of butter,
a 1,099 pound pumpkin,
a giant turkey leg (Ryan just had to have it),
and yes...we ate a deep fried snickers candy bar! It was a heart attack waiting to happen, but it was gooood! 

Adalee really wanted to pet the horse, but I was mean and wouldn't let her. I was afraid her hand would go right up his BIG notril!
1 comments:
Aw... you should've let her put the hand up the nostril. haha!
I LOVE fairs - and it looks like you had fun at yours.
Post a Comment