Better Photos Week 3 . . .
This week I learned that according to my camera there is more than one color for white. Now I now how to pick the correct setting for the correct situation. I took the same picture on a bunch of different settings. The one that turned out the best was of course the one I set up myself (custom white balance). I took a picture of a white piece of paper and then set that picture as my custom white balance. This way the camera would know what white was supposed to look like in the lighting I was in. It was really fun to see how big of a difference there was between the pictures.

After doing the weekly challenge I decided to put all of the techniques I've learned so far into action and this is what I got! I was ecstatic when I uploaded this picture. It was amazing the difference in my pictures when I did the custom white balance. The colors were sooo warm! I didn't even have to edit the picture! It might be a little bit too light, but I thought it turned out really good :)
On another note, this is my tongue girl! I would say 90% of the time little Adalee has her tongue sticking out. She LOVES LOVES LOVES her tongue! We also discovered that if we put her against a corner she could stand up by herself! It was pretty funny. She has always had very strong legs. I hope everyone has a fabulous week! Love you all!

4 comments:
Great job, way to put it all together!! Your little miss looks so big standing, and I haven't even met her yet : (
Are you taking actual classes somewhere? Very cool. I've got to learn more about my camera.
And, again, she is SO cute. What gorgeous blue eyes!
You are great at this picture taking stuff! Good job! Not to mention Adalee is way adorable even with her tongue sticking out!
That's so cool about your camera class. I would love to learn how to do that kind of stuff. Your pictures look great!
Post a Comment