Putt Putt??

We decided to go out one last time with our good friends Cassie and Newel. Newel will be leaving next Thursday on his mission to London, England. We are very excited for him, but at the same time a little sad that we are losing our date night buddies. Don't worry Cassie . . . we will still hang out with you all the time :) After binging our guts out at a favorite mexican restraunt, La Frontera, we decided to go play a little "put put." What?! You don't know what "putt putt" is?! These are the words I have heard over and over again. I had never heard of this phrase until I moved to the big and unfamiliar world of UTAH! I guess it is just another name for miniature golf. Turns out it is more popular then I ever imagined. EVERYONE calls it that.
Ryan, being the competitive go getter he is, had to turn the game into a competition. And of course it had to be boys against girls. I thought we held them pretty good myself. We ended up losing by 2 strokes in the end. It was a pretty big disappointment, but I took second place over all! Bet you can't guess who won? RYAN! One of these days I am going to put him in his place. He needs to be humbled. Although, I did beat him last time we played.
Over all it was a very fun and eventful night! We will miss you Newel!

3 comments:
That looks like so much fun! You guys are too cute
Hi Danna. You guys are so cute. It looks like you had a lot of fun. I miss working with you and Cassie:)
Post a Comment